Sunday 24 March 2013

[Build Backlinks Online] Five Years with Feedly – Why I’m Not Worried about the Demise of Google Reader

Build Backlinks Online has posted a new item, 'Five Years with Feedly – Why
I'm Not Worried about the Demise of Google Reader'

When I first heard Google Reader was going, I was really upset. It wasn't so
much about reader itself, but about the possibility of losing the services that
depend on it, like my Google Reader interface of choice Feedly. As it turned
out, there was no need to worry, because thanks to some behind the scenes tech
wizardry involving cloning APIs, Feedly will still be around and working long
after Google Reader is gone. I've been using Feedly for around five years and at
this stage I can't even remember how I found it what I do know is that I love
it.

You may view the latest post at
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BasicBlogTips/~3/wr2mBijJoFA/five-years-with-feedly.html

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Build Backlinks Online
peter.clarke@designed-for-success.com

No comments:

Post a Comment