Saturday 21 December 2013

[Build Backlinks Online] 5 Tips to Overcome Your Fear of Being on Camera

Build Backlinks Online has posted a new item, '5 Tips to Overcome Your Fear of
Being on Camera'

If you knew me a few years ago I was so hesitant to be on camera. I may look
comfortable now, but I was just like you, not wanting to put myself out there
online.

I saw every flaw I was spending too much time shooting multiple takes of my
video blogs and doing many retakes. I remember one video specificallyit took me
12 takes to get one to make it right. I almost gave up on video blogging because
it was too stressful and I was spending too much time just trying to get a 2
minute video done.
VISIT THE BLOG TO CONTINUE READING: http://basicblogtips.com



You may view the latest post at
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BasicBlogTips/~3/quWUaQwlADk/fear-of-being-on-camera.html

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Build Backlinks Online
peter.clarke@designed-for-success.com

No comments:

Post a Comment