Wednesday 19 March 2014

[Build Backlinks Online] 9 Big Personal Branding Changes I Just Made

Build Backlinks Online has posted a new item, '9 Big Personal Branding Changes I
Just Made'

Its been a big month of launches, and more on the way (including a brand new
Convince & Convert, and an amazing Social Pros eBook.) So far, my new
Kindle/Nook eBook Youtility for Accountants has debuted, and now Ive turned on
an all-new version of my speaking-oriented site, JayBaer.com Since Im now doing
a ton []



You may view the latest post at
http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/59288981/0/convinceandconvert~Big-Personal-Branding-Changes-I-Just-Made/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Build Backlinks Online
peter.clarke@designed-for-success.com

No comments:

Post a Comment