Wednesday 26 March 2014

[Build Backlinks Online] Why Gamification Works: How Brands are Marketing With Fun

Build Backlinks Online has posted a new item, 'Why Gamification Works: How
Brands are Marketing With Fun'

One of the many things I absolutely love about my job at GroupHigh is that I get
to talk to PR and marketing professionals on a daily basis. I soak up everything
that theyre doing so I can share it with my readers. Something Im seeing a shift
towardwhich I loveis a movement in marketing []



You may view the latest post at
http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/59949653/0/convinceandconvert~Why-Gamification-Works-How-Brands-are-Marketing-With-Fun/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Build Backlinks Online
peter.clarke@designed-for-success.com

No comments:

Post a Comment